MentoringBasil teaches joy through flow. Or flow through joy.
Contact Basil Here
Whatever you are creating can be a deeply pleasurable experience. A poem, many poems, a book, a life’s work of painting. Each moment can be easier. Personal, group, and on-line mentoring are all available.
- Today was the most amazing learning experience I have ever had. I don’t think I have ever learned so much in 3 hours!!!
- Today was really good because I found out there are soooo many things I have never learnt. I want to keep on learning!!
- It was great! Great. Great!
- I loved this session with Basil. I found it highly interesting.
- Very insightful. I loved this stuff. It kept you wondering what was next. Really, really good. It made me think on a less superficial level which I don’t do often.
- Basil is the perfect teacher.
- The class was amazing because it really made us think. It was confusing at times but that just makes it more interesting.
- Thank you Basil for the best class I have ever had.
- Wow. What’s next?
- Full-on man. Where do you get this stuff?
- I thought it was strange and weird. But it was brilliant. I have never looked at it (learning) from that point of view. George.
- Today’s session was amazing. It was absolutely full-on and there was so much I learned and I just couldn’t take it all in. Luke
- Basil you have opened my eyes to so much that was confusion and unclear. Thank-you. Maddie.
- I’d like to congratulate you for having an excellent class where we weren’t all going ‘ugh!’. It was better than any class I’ve ever had. Kirsten.
- This session was great! I found it extremely interesting and I leave today with a larger picture of things and a different perspective on everything. Amy.
- I really enjoyed doing this and you made me realise that there is more than one answer to every question. I really liked the way you got me thinking about myself. Thanks.
- It was good. It was great. Yasmine.
- Dear Basil, I really loved this class. The way you told us how we can learn in a more enjoyable way and showed us a better perspective on life.
- The WIM class was excellent. I learned heaps from you and you really got me thinking about all the stuff we talked about in the class. Thanks. Gabe
- I really enjoyed this lesson. It was insightful and different.
- Today taught me things about topics which I have never considered before. I had heard lots about how good this class was from people who did it previously but I think that you have to be in this course to know how good it really is. Linda.
- Inspirational. Left me thinking about… everything really. Jess.
- Great class that left me with a lot of answers, questions and thoughts. Sari.
- I found it CONFUSING!
- Great, but now I don’t know what to think.
- Really good. Opened me up more. Arlene.
- One of the most fun and interesting classes I have ever done. Sarah.
- Really enjoyed it.
- COOL! THANKS BASIL!!
- Best thing that’s happened to me. That was absolutely brilliant.
- Great delivery
- Made me think about certain values and philosophies that were relevant to my own teaching.
- extremely thought provoking
- I loved it… I wish there was more. I loved the way you taught the class.
- very impressive active/reflective
- high quality of presentation
- total turn-about in my understanding and appreciation of curriculum
- Basil led a fantastic dynamic session. Very impressive stuff
- Opening Awesome Amazing
- I really enjoyed it.
- It was the best thing that has happened to me.
- Weird, different, strange, good.
- Dear Basil,
Your course has changed the way I think about my life and life in general. The course has given me many new thoughts. The stuff on perspective and the different views really made me think about the way I see myself and the way I see others.
- u r such a legend i never thought classes could be so interesting and wildly fun….
- Hey Basil!!!
So far i am loving your course!!…the stuff you talk about fascinates me!! i love to hear about all the things you say, like the stuff about art and depression and i LOVED ripping up those mags!!!
thanks heaps for a great start to clunes, i cant wait for the next class!!!!
- Dear Basil,
I love the way you run your classes, I love the way you get us involved in your classes. I have never learned so much in only 3 classes as i have in your three classes, becuase i find you and your classes interesting and i enjoy listening to what you have to say!
- I’m really enjoying your classes but I get really confused in them. I come away from your classes with more questions then answers and i don’t know if thats good or bad. I guess i am learning stuff but i don’t know if i believe in all the things you are telling us. They make sense in a weird way but then they don’t make sense at all. I am looking forward to the rest of the course and what you have planned for us.
- Dear Basil,
Thankyou very much for a highly interesting session. I really like your style of teaching, everything you say, we all think really hard about it, and imagine different things about the different topics. The way you explain things to us, the way you talk and share your ideas, is all really amazing.
- WOW! What can I say! This course was fabulous! It was so much more than I expected. The whole course was so different and crazy to what I’ve been used to. The way the course was structured was very strong; it got me to where I’m meant to be.
On the journey to discover who I am, I learnt many new ideas about things I thought were already explained. I’ve learnt how to look at things in a different way – a different perspective. I still cannot believe how much I’ve actually learnt in such short time.
Project X was a great way to wrap up the course and now I know where I stand and what I have to do. I now know more about who I am and I feel more confident about facing the world!
- (This) was the most amazing course I’ve ever been in. The most amazing learning experience I’ve ever had, and probably ever will take part in. The amount of things I’ve learnt about life and the world is unbelievable. I thought I had found my place in this world, I thought I knew others, I thought I knew myself, before this course. A number of times, all my thoughts, dreams and beliefs were shattered during the course, and I was left trying to rebuild them. This course added a bit to me, changed a bit of me, and took a bit away. I learnt so much from Basil making me open up to myself, and the other people opening up to us all in this course. I am a changed person, I now look at the world with wider opened eyes. I look inside myself. I question and I answer. I don’t judge as much, and I accept myself and everybody else in this world for who they are, because they are only trying to be the best person they can be. (this) was life changing, and I will never, ever forget it. Thank you. Thank you.
- This has been a life changing experience for me. I have so learnt many things. Thank you Basil.
- I have learnt so much from this course it is unbelievable. I have learnt so much about other people that I didn’t know before… I don’t think I will ever think of myself the same again after this course.
- THIS COURSE WAS AWESOME. At first I was sceptical, but that is just the resistance to change kicking in as it does in all of us. This is a really full on course and heaps of people were freaked out. The ideas mess with people’s ideas. I learnt heaps…
- I felt that it was a hard course to get involved with. At the very start of this course I was so scared about what was going to happen and the things I was told that I would come out of this course believing in the most outrageous stuff. But now that it has finished I really have just started to begin to like this course. It was very nerve wracking some of the time.This class has touched me in a way I’ve never been touched before. I feel as if my life has just started and everything that I’ve taken for granted is sinking in and I love it. I’ve learned more in this course than I’ve ever learned in my entire life about me, all my thoughts, hopes and dreams that I’ve had these past few weeks are starting to make sense.Project X was something I found difficult. After everything though I can say that I’ve loved this course and the things that have taken place in it will remain inside me for the rest of my life.
- Basil’s class was amazing, and I can’t believe how much I got out of it.
- Dear Basil, I truly loved your course, it was excellent. I learnt heaps about people around me and I learnt a lot about myself. The course was full of all sorts of things that will start to impact on me in years to come. I realized that I didn’t know who I am! I thought I knew the big picture but I don’t. One of the most important things that I learn was that I see things differently from other people and we all see through our own eyes. We are all the part of the same system which means we are all connected. Thank – you heaps Basil for showing me more of the big picture.
THANK – YOU.
- The course could not be getting any better. I love the indepth discussions and the intense level we are learning at.
- You opened a door.
- This course is amazing. I love your exciting remarks, this opened me up and I feel a lot different already. I hope this course continues to be this fun and interesting. Your teaching is brilliant and I really look up to how open you are. Thank you.
- This class was shockingly electrifying and brutally honest.
- It was exciting and different.
- Great. Really different and interesting, exactly what I was hoping it would be like.
- Awesome, it really opened my eyes.
- This session made me think about deeper things. I enjoyed it very much especially the face analysing thing!
- Today I thought more about everything than I have in my whole life. It was amazing.